Sunday, August 11, 2013

Set a goal

Hello popcorn sellers!

Set a good goal that will help you sell. The goal helps you because when you really want something, you will work to get it.  It’s like when you are traveling: When you know where you are going, you’ll get there a lot faster.

How do you set a goal? You can use the prizes to help you - set your dollar goal to earn the prize you want.  You can also think about how much time you want to spend selling.  You could have a goal of time put in, not money made.  You could have a goal of number of sales or number of people you ask.

I like to set really big dollar goals that make me work really hard.  My first goal was to earn the college scholarship to pay my parents back for all they had given me.  My Mom thought “How is he going to do this?” But the goal helped me keep going.


Don’t forget – when you set a goal, it means that once you get to that goal, you can be done.  Or you can keep going!

Good luck selling!

-- Elian

No comments:

Post a Comment