Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Don't Forget Your Thank-You Notes!

Hello everyone. Elian here with another popcorn tip. I know the blog was quiet last year, but I promise more activity this year!
Today I am going to explain the importance of sending thank-you notes. A thank-you note is  as simple as sending a post-card with some information and signing your name. These let your customers know that you care about them, and ensure their support for the next year.
When customers receive a thank-you note, they get reminded of the boy that sold them popcorn. They think of you and also of how kind you are for sending them something. A thank-you note has a weird effect on people that makes them extremely grateful that you remembered them -- when they are the ones who did something nice by buying popcorn!
Thank you all for reading this blog. I apologize again that I have not posted for a while. I hope that this helps you with your future sale.

Good luck selling!

-- Elian

No comments:

Post a Comment