Wednesday, October 2, 2013

The Showdown of the Methods, Part 1

Door-to-Door vs. Show & Sell vs. Online. Many people prefer selling by one of these three methods, not the other two. I'm going to list the pros and cons of each method. Do you have any to add? Email me and I will add them to the list!

Door-to-Door: Pros:
  • You tend to get better sales.
  • Usually you get repeat customers.
  • You see friends that you didn't know lived there.
  • It is very easy to set up and go.
Door-to-Door: Cons:
  • You have to deliver the popcorn (unless you are doing Show & Deliver)
  • People aren't always home.
  • Weather can affect you - too hot, too cold, rain, etc.
  • You have to walk around instead of staying in one place.
Another plus to Door-to-Door sales for me is I like seeing the cats and dogs at people's houses!

... the Showdown between the methods will continue with the next post.

Good luck selling!

-- Elian

No comments:

Post a Comment